Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Race Analyzer was developed for driving enthusiast. It was calibrated on a race track to provide you with the most accurate readings possible.
Simply mount the iOS device vertically on your vehicle and Race Analyzer will provide you with the following information in real time,
- Longitudinal acceleration reading in Gs
- Lateral acceleration reading in Gs
- Roll angle reading in degrees
- Pitch angle reading in degrees
- Speedometer (New in V1.1)
It is recommended that you use a mount that has minimal flex. Vibration and shake may interfere with the data readings on the race track.
To provide accurate reading, mount the iOS device where pitch and roll is close to 0 degrees as possible.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Retina Display Support
- More Accurate Calibration
- New Icon
- New Graphics
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 February 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: jakkree janchoi
- © Copyright 2012 Blurmotions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.