By GameTogether Softwareontwikkeling
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Rapid Resize makes resizing images a snap! Especially for iOS developers and designers it's a great time-saver: It lets you define multiple device-specific versions, incorporate scaling factors, process batches of images with a single action, and apply smart file naming.
• Versions: You use versions to apply scaling factors and smart file naming, as well as to choose file types. For each image that you drag and drop on Rapid Resize, a new image is created for each defined version. This makes it easier and quicker to create multiple versions of your images, for example high-resolution versions and normal versions.
• Smart file naming: Rapid Resize lets you specify for each version the shape of its filenames, that is: how those filenames should be generated, based on the image's properties. For example, you can specify that a high-resolution version's filename should consist of the original image's filename, the new image size, and "@2x".
• Scaling factors: Since Rapid Resize is optimized for iOS developers, new image sizes are expressed in points, and for each version a scaling factor can be applied.
• File formats: Rapid Resize can import Adobe Photoshop, PNG, TIFF, JPEG, and many other file formats. It exports to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, and TIFF.
• Keep aspect ratio: You can choose to keep the original image's aspect ratio. In this case you set either the width or the height of the new image. Or you set both the width and the height, in which case the new image becomes a 'stretched' version of the original image.
Rapid Resize has already saved many hours of work. Hopefully it can save you time as well!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Also runs on Mac OS X Version 10.6.
- NIS 13.90
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 25 January 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GameTogether Softwareontwikkeling
- © 2011, GameTogether Softwareontwikkeling
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later