Inverto’s SatPal™ is an exciting new development assisting installers to guarantee the quality of their antenna installations, manage their installations and generate full audit details of them – all using a SatPal™ Controller and the intuitive and easy to use SatPal™ App.
The SatPal™ App connects with a SatPal™ Controller device wirelessly and provides the following main features:
- Sat Finder – helps you to align your satellite dish antenna to the right satellite easily and accurately.
- Sat Meter – measures DVB-S/S2 satellite signals from any Universal or Unicable LNB type including SNR, MER, BER, power level and real time full spectrum capture.
- Install & Report – helps aligning the satellite dish to the wanted satellite and records the signal quality, equipment inventory and location of the satellite installation and allows to send a detailed report by email so installers and DTH operators can keep track of their field installations.
- Unicable II Programmer – allows to edit and create configuration files or update the firmware of Inverto Unicable II (dCSS) LNB or Multiswitch products.
Visit www.inverto.tv for more information about Inverto’s SatPal™ Controller device.
Imported notice: The SatPal™ app requires a SatPal™ Controller to be connected wirelessly in order to provide the functionality listed above.
- Installation reports can be generated in xlsx format
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very usefull tool
Used it wth the SatPal controller (sold seperatly) to install a dish at a friend's house after doing the same on mine. very heavily featured but easy to use by professionals. Installation was very precise and fast due to all the info received from the app. highly recomended to professional installers who want to move ahead to the latest tools and technologies.
- F.T.A. Communication Technologies S.A.R.L.
- 72.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Polish, Serbian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 F.T.A. Communication Technologies S.A.R.L.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.