Omnio: Clinical Resource
By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Designed with the healthcare professional’s clinical workflow in mind, Omnio gives you quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about recent Omnio updates
• “Well done people. Really I am so satisfied from the new change from the previous interface. Good job.”
• “Latest update is a massive improvement…interface is a lot more user friendly. Don't have to go too deep to search for information. Great job.”
• “This is really good, I love it. It’s my companion.”
• NEW! Favorites: Keep your most important resources one tap away
• Drug Guide: Comprehensive database of US brands and generics, with formulary from 7,000 health plans
• Disease Guide: Free access to The Merck Manual, the world’s best-selling medical textbook, fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information
• Newsfeed: Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
• Also included: Interaction analyzer, pill identifier
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources:
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
What's New in Version 3.24.6
Removed dosing calculators from free resources.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 11 October 2017
- Version: 3.24.6
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012-2016 Aptus Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wills Eye ManualNIS 319.90
- HarrisonsNIS 209.90
- Mass General HospitalNIS 229.90
- Nursing DownloadsNIS 179.90
- AHA CardiacNIS 259.90
- Manual of Diagnosis and TherapyNIS 179.90
- 5-Minute Pediatric ConsultNIS 349.90
- Wills EyeNIS 279.90
- Harrisons Internal MedicineNIS 199.90
- 5 Minute Pediatric Consult NIS 349.90