By Nice Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever needed to take a picture discreetly?
•••••• FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME •••••••
The best way to take a picture without letting people know
you are doing so. Great for concerts, museums, or anything else you can imagine.
With 3 ways to disguise the camera view, it's almost impossible for someone
to figure out you are snapping pictures. Unless of course, you forget to
silence your phone. The iphone doesn't allow the "snap" sound to be turned off so don't forget to channel your inner James Bond and hit the silent switch!
You can use any of the following "covers":
- Blank black screen.
- Canned image with a small preview window to see what you are taking a picture of.
- Custom image from your own library. Use a picture of your kid or take a screen shot of a webpage.
Take pictures the following ways:
- Tap the screen. Every time you tap the screen it takes a picture.
- Press and Hold. Holding your finger on the screen to see a faded preview before you take your picture.
Select what camera to use on iOS devices with a front facing camera.
What's New in Version 1.1
minor bug fixes
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 11 February 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aaron Goodmiller
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.