By Yuji Koike
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Soniq Viewer is a frequency spectrum visualizer. It uses a microphone to pick up audio to draw.
You can easily see the pitch of your voice.
* To play and visualize the music in iPod Library, use "Soniq Player".
* Requires a microphone(built-in mic or earphones with mic).
- Spectrum is displayed relative to an equally-tempered musical frequency scale.
- Supports input sensitivity setting.
- Spectrum is displayed up to 60 frames per seconds.
- Supports Retina display.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Supported 4-inch Retina Display
- Added pause mode
- Improved the stability
- NIS 7.90
- Category: Music
- Updated: 28 October 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yuji Koike
- © 2011 Yuji Koike
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.