By Yuji Koike
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Soniq Viewer is a frequency spectrum visualizer. It uses a microphone to pick up audio to draw.
You can easily see the pitch of your voice.
* To play and visualize the music in iPod Library, use "Soniq Player".
* Requires a microphone(built-in mic or earphones with mic).
- Spectrum is displayed relative to an equally-tempered musical frequency scale.
- Supports input sensitivity setting.
- Spectrum is displayed up to 60 frames per seconds.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Full iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Support
- Fixed UI issue on iOS 8
- Added waveform presentation to oscilloscope
- NIS 7.90
- Category: Music
- Updated: 17 May 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yuji Koike
- © 2011-2015 Yuji Koike
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.