StepMeter PRO-Burn your Calories
By TEW AH SEN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StepMeter aka pedometer use to count step a person takes and calories burn when a person walk or run.
Utilizes famous build-in accelerometer.
Support iPhone/iPod Touch with build-in accelerometer. This app has been tested thoroughly in an 8GB 2nd Gen iPod and iPhone 3G.
√ Works in any direction!
√ Data are all saved in device.
√ Smart step monitor mode.
√ Steps calibration.
√ US Units / Metrics support
√ Sensitivity Adjustment
√ Preset sensitivity and manual set.
√ Share your exercise details on Facebook!
1.Calibrate the app by going to setup and adjust the sensitivity.
2.Tap Go button to smart monitoring steps (run or walk).
3.Put iPhone / iPod Touch in your pocket and start walk / run.
If you’d like to see more improvements in the future, at least, rate it!
Check out more detail about this app at:
What's New in Version 2.0
1. Built-in music player (at Setup Page), users can now enjoy the music while walking/ jogging. They can choose songs from their iPod library.
2. Added exercise distance and calories burned display into "Step Monitoring Mode". User no longer need to go back to main page to see total steps, total distance that they have covered and calories burned.
3. Users need to play the song to enable the Step Notification. Once the steps reached the desired steps, the song will stop playing immediately. This is to let the user know they have reach their desired steps.
Quick guide to play music while walking/ jogging:
1. Go to Setup Page
2. Click on Load
3. Add the songs that you want to play.
*Song Play Mode: Repeat All and Shuffle.
*Song will pause if there are incoming call (iPhone) and will resume automatically once the call is disconnected.
- NIS 6.90
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 01 November 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: JUSTIN TEW AS
- © 2010 TEW AH SEN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.