Thai Boxing For You FREE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thai Boxing For You - the best Muay Thai app in the App Store
I'm sure everyone knows the names of Bruce Lee, Jaen-Claude Van Damme, Jackie Chan, Jet Li. Who of you would like in childhood to be like them? Be as courageous, strong and agile. App "Thai boxing for you" will help realize your dream.
Are you a beginner? A professional athlete or coach? This app is for you! It will help you to really learn and hone the art of Muay Thai. Your coach will be one of the most famous all over the world expert in Muay Thai.
TRAIN WITH THE CHAMPION
Author Maxim Slipchenko – 3-time World Champion, 2-time European Champion, World Cup winner and multiple champion of international tournaments in Muay Thai. He has managed and prepared 5 Muay Thai World Champions.
Includes technique demonstration, super combinations, clinch techniques, the best timer and much more
BIGGEST MEDIA LIBRARY
Over the 350 photos, 250 videos, step-by-step striking description
This package includes:
- 6 types of strikes with a description, photos and videos;
- 2 types of clinches and 1 type clinches defense with a description, photos and videos;
- 4 types Muay Thai combos with a description, photos and videos;
- description exercises for bag training;
- description exercises for pad training;
- the best hand wraps with a description, photos and videos;
- amazing boxing timer.
THANK YOU goes to everyone who has downloaded Thai Boxing For You App!
Already a fan of Thai Boxing For You? Like us on Facebook for the latest news and visit our site:
What's New in Version 2.4.1
stability improvements and bugs fixes
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 20 April 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 497 MB
- Languages: English, Belarusian, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Roman Zimbil
- © 2015 Maksym Slipchenko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strikes techniqueNIS 3.90
- Combos packNIS 3.90
- Punch bag trainingsNIS 3.90
- Clinch techniqueNIS 3.90