Practice musical instruments such as piano, violin, cello & recorder with Tonara, the #1 music practice app in the world!
Tonara helps music tutors to manage and motivate their students to practice and learn on their musical instrument even more! Create goals, chat with your music group, give them feedback and encourage each student to play on a daily basis.
Music teachers can create music assignments, give rewards and manage all their students in one place.
Musicians can get feedback from their music teachers every time they play their music instrument.
This free music practice app was created by musicians who are familiar with the challenges of teaching an instrument, especially for kids and beginners, or for those who want to practice.
Learning and practicing music has never been so fun!
- Music teachers -
Tonara hears your students play and motivates them to practice more often. Teachers can create goal-oriented assignments, give fun rewards, manage all students, and utilize all sorts of different aids for more fun and efficient teaching and learning.
* Send fun animated practice reminders to your students
* Encourage your students with beautiful badges & stickers
* Automated daily practice goals for each student
* Chat with students and parents between lessons to keep them engaged
* See each students’ ‘last played’ status and music materials at a glance
- Music students -
If you're taking piano or violin lessons, this app is made just for you! Practice the music you like and choose from different pieces of sheet music, track music notes, chords and much more.
* Play different musical instruments such as piano, violin, cello, trumpet and clarinet and get feedback on your music performance
* Get daily music tasks and reminders from your music teacher and never stop playing
* Complete music challenges and learn a new piece in a few easy
* Chat with your music teacher using our unique multimedia chat
* Upload and record your music recordings
* Earn cool badges by completing your music goals
Tonara makes practicing music fun with rewarding interaction, especially between lessons. Practice, record & upload recordings so your teacher can listen, and earn rewards as you progress from the very first try all the way to the concert hall. Tonara is the Perfect music companion app for teachers and new learners.
Our premium package, aimed to help students practice more between lessons with full support from their teacher.
Subscription cost is $1 per day (*billed $29 monthly) via Stripe.
For $9.99 p/month, Tonara grants you access to the complete catalog and allows unlimited storage for your music.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We’d love your feedback so we can continue to improve and turn more plays into musicians so please share your thoughts at email@example.com
Have you always wanted to learn how to play the piano, violin, cello or recorder?
We're happy to introduce our latest initiative, *Tonara Remote Teaching*, a program designed to help aspiring musicians connect with music teachers from around the world!
Go ahead and browse a database of professional music teachers and select who you'd like to connect with.
Learn how to master your instrument and unlock your potential with 30-min remote lessons, live feedback, and ongoing support!
Teachers want to join? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This app made my students practice!
Unbelievably, this small app has some addictive features, that made my piano students practice every day. I give them assignments, and when they practice they get points and stickers and fun stuff. There's also a chat where they share their achievements with me and I give them thumbs up and encouragement. They really like it. There are still some small bugs here and there, but I trust the developers to fix them soon. Waiting for the next versions to see the latest creative ideas.
Tried with few of my students, they are now practicing much more, because they want to get more points!
The less competitive students, are trying to challenge themselves with more scores from the catalogue.
I’m on my way to use it with all my students now..
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.