OLD What Mountain Bike Magazine
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
What Mountain Bike is the magazine for all cross-country and trail riders. Written by the most respected team in the business, What Mountain Bike shows readers what to ride, where to ride and how to ride.
Packed with inspiring writing and photography, it's an essential ingredient in any mountain biker's diet.
If you're not drooling over all the stunning bikes, add-ons and accessories in the magazine, then you'll be deep into some of the excellent features or technique how-tos we do so well.
But if your skills are already up to scratch, then you'll be wanting to get out there and ride - and we can help you do just that with the highest quality routes.
If you're anything like us, when you're not out riding you'll be tinkering - but you need to know what you're doing, so we explain everything in our workshop, Q&A and how-to pages.
What Mountain Bike really is the most complete monthly mountain bike magazine you can get your hands on!
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 3 months, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $3.99 / €3.59
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 3.8.102
This latest version contains important information about moving over to our brand new app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 January 2015
- Version: 3.8.102
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- September 2013NIS 17.90
- November 2013NIS 17.90
- March 2013NIS 17.90
- May 2014NIS 17.90
- May 2013NIS 17.90
- November 2014NIS 17.90
- October 2013NIS 17.90
- August 2013NIS 17.90
- February 2013NIS 17.90
- January 2012NIS 17.90