Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favourite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favourite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a Home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you're listening to
* Get all the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more...
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today widget, from Search or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your Home screen for your favourite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Learn more and see the full list of changes at https://support.apple.com/HT209087.
Ratings and Reviews
A personal automation tool to optimise the time spent on your projects.
Good but not perfect
I really like this app. It’s so useful (I also have some fun in creating my own shortcut). However, there are little stuff that can make the app even better. First, in the “if” command, it should let you compare between 2 values that you write in the “if” itself instead of a value that you write in the “if” and one that the “if” gets from outside. Also, you should let us organize the shortcuts a little better (by adding folders). You should also add a support for the Youtube app, and a server when users can publish their own shortcuts.
want to see a event driven system, so i can make more automatic things, like if i in do not disturb mood, send a message to the caller, but it’s a good start
- Apple Distribution International
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.