YouTones - Ringtone Recorder with Voice Effects
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your own ringtones with YouTones™
Unique approach to voice effects with hundreds of templates. Record your voice and get rendered into a funny skit.
THERE IS NO OTHER APP LIKE IT!
Create free iPhone ringtones for your friends.
Voice Changers and Studio Quality Backgrounds that let you sound like
o A Robot
o Crazy toad
o Soul man
o A Dark Lord
o A Demon
o A School Announcer
o A Drill Sergeant
o Kung Fu Master
o Cousin Billy Bob
o Your Favorite Rock Star
o Your Favorite Rap Star
o And More
Anyone can do it
o You don’t need to have the voice of Rihanna, Kanye West, or Akon.
o You don’t need to have your own music video like Fergie, Hannah Montanna or Pink.
o You don’t need to have the swagger of 2Pac, Notorious, Usher, or Young Jeezy.
1) Create your YouTone
2) Choose "Download It". This will send an m4r file to your e-mail.
3) Open your email attachment and save this file to your computer.
4) Open iTunes and select File > Add to Library... from the menu. This will add the m4r file to your ringtones folder inside iTunes.
5) Sync your iPhone to your computer to transfer the ringtone to your iPhone (Make sure iTunes is set up to sync your ringtones).
6) You can now select the ringtone in your iPhone settings menu.
When you download the ringtone to your e-mail it is not playable on the iPhone using the built in mail app. This is because the attached file is in ringtone format. Refer to the Usage Instructions above to load that ringtone onto your iPhone.
Also, if you don't see your ringtone e-mail in your Inbox check your junk mail folder.
What's New in Version 1.4
more bug fixes
- NIS 3.90
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 09 November 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FunMobility
- © FunMobility, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.