4S Foods & Dairy Products application allows you to manage your daily subscriptions for Milk, Butter, Paneer, Ghee and more with quick tap of buttons!
You just need to login with your mobile number and you are ready to manage your daily expenses and more.
Purity is the essence of fine health and good health is the essence of fine life!
Keeping this mantra in mind, 4S Foods abides by ‘preservative, chemical & Hormones-free’ milk and other dairy products. We realise that good health begins with superior nutrition.
4S farm fresh milk works like a nutrient fill that reduces the health gap created by unwholesome lifestyle and adulterated consumption. A glass of 4S Milk works like an elixir on your overall fitness. The natural sweetness of the milk helps you cut down on the sugar intake, adding to the health quotient. For the kids, 4S milk is a bottle full of delicious nourishment.
We are counted amongst the most renowned and trusted names in offering organic milk for entire families, especially children. Our milk is produced at our own farms.
How is our milk different?
Our milk is as organic as it can be.
● It is free from any added preservatives, chemicals and pesticides
● None of our cow is ever given any injection of oxytocin or steroid to enhance the yield
● The milk of our livestock, which is on medication is never supplied to our customers
Benefits of 4S Milk and 4S Products
● Growth and Nourishment - No.1 source for nutrition for nerve and brain development
● Strength from Calcium - An excellent source of calcium for stronger bones and healthy teeth; helps maintain bone mass
● Vitamin D - Essential for calcium absorption; helps toughen bones and is also vital for normal birth weight of a new born; ensures normal growth in infants by preventing neonatal rickets
● Protein - Helps in regeneration of broken muscles; it also serves a variety of important functions during pregnancy, including build up of baby's tissues
● Digestion - Easy to digest for infants and children
● Feeding - The next best thing for a baby, after mother's milk
● Riboflavin (B2) - Helps to synthesise and convert food into energy
● Vitamin B12 - Vital for a healthy count of red blood cells and for the nerve tissues
● Phosphorus - Helps maintain salt balance and keeps muscles and bones healthy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.