Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages feature combines powerful Photoshop editing and quick Style Transfer to help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
• Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and edit it the way you like:
o Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
o Double tap to pan and zoom.
o Adjust/fix a single image and apply any look.
o Change border thickness and color.
• Enhanced widget: Get surprised with the auto-generated collage suggestions inside the app widget.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
. Enhanced Vignette workflow – New modern UI for precise control of changing roundness and feather. Play around with the amount field and mid-point for enhanced and dramatic effects.
. Discover feed enhancements - Learn and be inspired! Follow your favourite artist and playback their image-editing steps on your photos and inside your app editor for similar magic. A very unique and exciting feature. Not to be missed!
. New content - New looks, text styles, borders, stickers and layouts have been added to the application.
. Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not happy with sign in process
Your sign in process made me to remove the app. As a UX designer, i am mentioning a few points. 1. Why a user needs to connect her google or fb account with Adobe? Why a user must have an Adobe account otherwise? Let them use it for free and create a freemium model. 2. The clause is not mentioned in the description. As a user don’t expect me to read lengthy text. Refer to Don’t Make Me Think. 3. Now i have a feeling of wasting my ‘data’. Consider developing countries. Data is still expensive. 4. Why 162MB? I don’t want to know the technical part of it. I need to see something light weight but works well application. I am using ‘App’ and not ‘Installable Desktop Software’. Think why Sketch is dominating. 5. It crashed 5 times till I reached ‘connect’ screen. 6. Research says it takes 200 milliseconds for a user to switch to competitor’s product. I am switching. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have noted your concern will take up the concern with the development team. You can drop an email to "PSX-Feedback-iOS@adobe.com" for any specific assistance you need.
Awesome app , but needs a fix after recent update
It’s a great app for the photo editing and I am using it regularly in my iPhone X. Am loving it and my pictures are turning to be from out of the world once it edited through PS Express. But the recent update has been unsatisfying for me as I was able to do in camera roll editing with ps where as now it’s not happening. It was used with great ease and now the change has made us to go differently in to the app. Please update with the fix
Some more features are need to be added
My experience with adobe photoshop is very good .i only trust adobe for some kind of photo edits .i am used to it from past many years .i liked its mobile app but some more effects and fonts are to be added . I believe that adobe holds a great name in the market . Just want to say it’s an awesome app but some more things are need to be added . Do work on its fonts and styles of fonts . Do add arranging of size of fonts .
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 215.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.