Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email.
Photoshop Express has more of what you want:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance.
• One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects!
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters*
• Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos*
• New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos
• Print to your local Walgreens directly from app
• Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
• One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
*PAID PACK NOTES:
• The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack"
• The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu
• Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders
RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
What's New in Version 3.2
• A security fix that may require you to sign in again into your photo sharing destinations including Adobe Revel.
• Improvements and Bug Fixes.
Wow what an app!! I am simply blown away by its features. These days all I do is snap pics with native camera app, and do not care about any white balance or anything. Then come back and do the magic on those photos with adobe ps and the ps has never ever disappointed me.
This is a must have app at any cost on every iPhone and every user must actually know how to use it as well.
I would wish you reduce the price of "reduce Noise" setting from a current 270 to something less. I would be glad to purchase it. Thanks a ton for bringing my old dull and jaded images back to life!!!
I've been using ps xps for last few months and result is outstanding, it makes my phographs look professional.
Best App Ever
One of the BEST app ever built. Easy to use, simple to navigate and the outcome is just spectacular. 10-stars ;)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 20 February 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe Camera Pack₹ 300
- Adobe Effect Pack₹ 190
- Adobe Border Pack₹ 60
- Adobe Revel Premium₹ 370