Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDFs on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Use Night mode and Brightness Lock for ease of reading
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Save, sign, and forward to others
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
• Have other people sign in person right on your touchscreen
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Acrobat.com account
• Store and access files in the cloud
• Easily share them with others
If you’d like to do even more with PDFs from your mobile device, subscribe to one of Adobe’s online services to create PDFs and export PDFs to Word or Excel. You can get started without ever leaving your Adobe Reader mobile app – and you can use the services from your computer and mobile device.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and camera photos to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
• If you have a subscription to ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Standard, or Acrobat Pro – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 11.6.4
Good PDFs reader
Also allow share PDF file when connected to computer via iTunes or SynchiOSis software.
Nice app for reading pdf files
This app is a convenient way to read pdf format files.
Freezing problem and lag
Selecting more than 3 or 4 lines at a time is freezing the app. It lags for few seconds even on my new iPhone 6 plus
- Category: Business
- Updated: 01 December 2014
- Version: 11.6.4
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription₹ 620
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription₹ 1,500
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription₹ 5,500