An Official app for information of Ahmedabad Heritage Monuments/Sites
The Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation has taken an initiative by developing free, downloadable iOS application to promote, preserve and support the preservation of the architectural, cultural and historical links and landmarks that contribute to the community identity, depth and character of our region.
This app fully describes all the Ahmedabad City Heritage sites. The prestigious list includes some of the most famous places in the city such as Hathee Singh Jain Temple, Sidi Saiyed's Mosque, Jama Masjid, Sarkhej Roja, Bhadra Fort & Teen Darwaja etc.
The application has also covered most of the important information about well know tourist places in Ahmedabad and its radius.
- Category wise heritage place listing such as Religious, Residential, Institutional, Fort Walls & Gates and much more.
- Place details with Images and direction from your location to place location.
- Self -guided heritage walks through some of the oldest parts of Ahmedabad to discover the wonderful and mysterious secrets that are part of the city's hidden history.
- Includes Fairs & Festivals with Date, Images, and direction from your location to place location that connecting local culture.
- About Ahmedabad section with Heritage Value, History, How to reach and Information about Ahmedabad city.
- Quick photo gallery access
and this is not it. We are continuously adding more features and content to make your experience fun and interactive.
On behalf of loving people from Ahmedabad, we welcome you from bottom of our heart. See you in Ahmedabad.
Relaunch after Ahmedabad became India's First World Heritage City
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.