Airmail is a powerful mail client for Mac, now available for iPhone and iPad.
Designed for the latest generation iOS, it supports 3D Touch, fast document previewing, high quality PDF creation, and native integration with other apps and services for a frictionless workflow.
Workflow customization is at the core, with a rich feature set like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync.
iCloud sync provides a fully ubiquitous experience so that all your accounts and app preferences are synced.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, IMAP and POP3
- Push notifications, with VIP, custom actions, full body preview and custom sounds
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipes
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze messages
- Bulk editing
- iCloud sync between Mac and iOS
- Multiple signatures
- Unified inbox
- Horizontal layout
- 19 languages
- 3D Touch quick access
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share composer extension
- iCloud sync for labels, preferences and accounts across Mac and iOS
- Handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notifcation Based on Locations
**** "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
SEARCH AND FILTERS
- Online search
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart
- Quick access to the messages of one sender
- Quick per account single folder access
LABELS AND FOLDERS
- Full label access
- Per single labels sync
- Quick access to recent labels
- Favorite labels
- Full label creation and editing
- Document view with rich preview
- Unread, Today, Conversations and Contacts
- HTML rich composer
- Attachment resizing
- Document import from Dropbox, Google Drive and much more
- Signature swipes
- Composer extension
- Online drafts
- Send and Archive
- Undo actions
- Move mail between accounts
- Multiple signature
- Operations view
- Attachments view
- Contacts view
- Mark as unread on open
- Google Directory Search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Contacts Group messages
- Auto CC/BCC
- Profile icons
- Highlight subject
- Account icons
- Account colors
- Preview message lines
- Remote images
- Snooze defer messages
- Move and Labels
- Mark as Unread
- Mark as Starred
- Mark as Spam
- To Do, Memo, Done
- Send to Calendar
- Send to iOS Extension
- Create a searchable PDF
- Transfer to a different account
- Universal link Mac/iOS
- Add to sender to VIP
- Empty Trash and Spam
- Mark entire mailbox as read
- Archive all messages
- Google Drive
Open Links in:
- Safari in-app
Send to Apps and Service:
- Calendars Invites
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Reminder
- Fantastical 2
- Appigo Todo
- The Hit List
- Draft 4
- iA Writer
- Code Hub
Airmail is also available on Apple B2B store with MDM and AppConfig support, please contact us for more info.
Airmail does NOT store your messages on our servers.
Server processing is very limited and performed only if users enable push notifications.
Thanks to all the testers on the Slack group that have been involved in the development!
- Siri Shorcuts
- Custom Grouped Notifications
Ratings and Reviews
No two people have the same email habits, but everyone will find something to love in this Apple Design Award winner. It looks great, it’s easy to customize, and it’s packed with features we didn’t even know we needed—like sending an email using just Siri and marking messages as “done.” But our absolute favorite part? The ability to hit Snooze on messages we want to return to later.
No need to think twice!
Airmail for ios and macOS is one third part app that is downloaded first when I switch devices. Reasons follow:
1. Beautiful look and feel - pleasing on the eyes and visually appealing. Your device gets a lot richer when using this app.
2. What cant you do? Literally nothing. Its a treasure house of functionality. From read receipts, rules, unified inbox, swipes, integrations with apps that I did not know existed to 3D touch support, Airmail does it all and then some more.
3. Date - never out of it. Regular update cycle with new features being added periodically actually makes you wait for them with excitement.
4. Support - a very good community of fellow users and quick turn around times by support makes it highly desirable.
Slightly better than Spark
It’s a great app no doubt; it has a zillion options, easily customisable, appealing and easy to use. The latest version, however, has a bug; it shows incorrect badge count. When I saw that badge count at 97, I freaked out but when I checked, I had only seventeen emails. I contacted support about this and all they say is to clear cache. I’ve done it many times but that doesn’t seem to fix the issue and the badge count continues to be incorrect.
I moved from Spark to AirMail and I find this app is appealing in my iPhone device but I do hope AirMail fix the badge count issue.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bloop 2018
- ₹ 399
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.