By Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the all new Airtel Money App!
The new Airtel Money app provides you the best in class payment experience that is easy, instant and rewarding. In just a few steps you can Recharge (Prepaid and DTH), Pay Bills (Postpaid Bills, Utility Bills, Bills for Merchants and Shops in your vicinity), as well as Transfer Money to Friends and people, and even other Bank Accounts. It also allows you to shop online and offers you the best deals!
The new Airtel Money app, which works for all telecom carriers in India, also allows you to carry out transactions without your mPIN, so you can perform frequent transactions with just one touch! You can discover merchants near you, which makes location based payments faster and easier. You can even get various offers at shops and restaurants in your locality, so your regular shopping and dining experience is more rewarding than ever! With this new app, requesting money from your contacts was never easier. Now you can even tap & request money on and from NFC enabled devices.
Here is what you will experience in the new Airtel Money App:
• New User Interface: Ensures a much faster payment experience and is far more rewarding
• Coupons: Gives you deals and offers on recharges, bill and merchant payments and many more
• Fast & Simple: Fast forward your frequently used payments and new mPIN-less transactions helps in fast transaction
• OTT: This new carrier agnostic app allows you to download and enjoy all the benefits of Airtel Money, regardless of which operator you use
• New ways to pay with Tap and Location
• On-the-fly Load Money: In case your wallet balance is insufficient, you don’t need to load your wallet. First carry out your transaction, and then pay the remaining balance by loading cash in to your wallet through your Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. This ensures you have a faster and simpler checkout experience.
What can you do with Airtel Money:
• Recharge ANY mobile, DTH or Datacard (all operators are supported)
• Pay Electricity, Water, Gas, Postpaid, Landline and Data Card bills
• Instantly transfer money to any bank account in India (using IMPS technology) or to any Airtel Money user
• Pay at shops, restaurants or any other merchants that accept Airtel Money
• Request money from your contacts
• Find Airtel Money points near you
What's in it for you:
• Get the best value on mobile and DTH recharges on the Airtel Money app
• Receive exclusive offers and deals from online stores as well as shops in your vicinity. For a complete list of offers please go to the offer section of the app or visit http://airtel.in/money/exciting-offers/
Airtel Money is a RBI-authorized payment service. To use Airtel Money, download the app and load money into your wallet using your bank account or credit card.
Exclusive Offer: One-time Activation fee of Rs 15 can now been waived off if the first time you load money, you do it online or through the app.
Please visit www.airtel.in/money for detailed terms & conditions.
What's New in Version 3.3
Introducing the all new Airtel Money app from Airtel Payments Bank.
Airtel Payments Bank is the first payments bank to launch its services in India. It is a differentiated bank, which undertakes certain banking functions like deposits up to Rs. 1 Lac at 7.25% interest rate, remittance services (including cross-border remittances) and internet banking services. The new Airtel Money app is now a part of Airtel Payments Bank.
Wish there was an option to rate negative
Worst money app out there! Transferred funds multiple times (blame the temptation of getting those tiny cash-backs) - through different credit card, bank accounts etc. till I eventually gave up. At all times the funds were debited from my account and not transferred to the airtel money app. The app said that the transactions were unsuccessful and that I now need to bear the headache of checking again and again if my funds were credited back to my source account! What a waste!
Worst digital wallet in India.
This app is crappy that it should be taken off the App Store. I downloaded the app and added money to pay my Airtel Landline bill. But kept getting an error that the MOBILE number was wrong. The app reads a landline number as a mobile number. Clunky to get the promo codes applied as well. Managed to make payment through the myAirtel app which fortunately has a Airtel Money extension. Uninstalled and will never use again
Don't download! Fraud app!
The money gets debited from your bank account and it does not get added to your wallet. Shows transaction unsuccessful and doesn't even give a txn id. No matter how many calls u make. They refuse to return your money and claim that there is no debit. Even when u send them the account details they don't help u out. Worst app! These people are cheating us!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 29 November 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bharti Airtel Limited
- © Airtel M Commerce Services Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.