Airveda app shows data from different air quality stations installed across the world to help you track outdoor air quality in your city.
Airveda also offers a portable, affordable, and accurate air quality monitor measuring PM2.5, PM10, CO2, Temp and humidity designed and manufactured in India. This app connects to the Airveda monitor and helps you know and manage the quality of air you are breathing.
Understand and reduce your exposure to poor air quality
Severe health damage is caused not due to a few hours of exposure to poor air quality but due to long term exposure over months and years. The app shows you, your average air quality exposure, across days. This will help you to reduce your overall exposure to air pollution.
• Plan your activities
Understand how air quality varies at different times of the day, week, month and year so that you can plan your exercise, vacations, playtime outside to limit your exposure to pollution
• Manage effectiveness of your purifier
You will know if your purifiers are effective, or if they need filter cleaning or changes.
• Know what hazardous areas to avoid in your city or places you to travel to.
You can view air quality from the US Embassy, and government monitoring stations as well as other Airveda monitors set up around your city and rest of the world. This will allow you to prepare for the air quality in places you are visiting or travelling to.
To learn more about Airveda log onto www.airveda.com
* Users can now log-in using facebook, google, or email/password. Monitors and saved stations will persist across devices when a user is logged in.
* US AQI will be the default AQI for users who log-in from outside India. AQI format can be easily updated in settings.
* Based on feedback from users, the app now works better when no internet is available for example we cache the station data already on the map so that you can still see the last fetched data if you lose internet.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.