Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary and personal preferences.
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the Home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check the status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANISE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I hate this app
I literally hate this app it's super buggy and takes I don't know how much time to load up then after all that some things were not working I thought I willl work after reinstall then it won't register my number and says this number belongs to another account. My fire TV doesn't connect I am literally hating this right now I don't know why the hell they work on there devices and not on there own software are they not making money or what I really hope for a update at least for my number thingy and fire TV and they all hipped with Alexa new skill that it can connect to fire TV for hands free experience. Please someone of the developer read this and do something about it.
It’s a great app
Loved Alexa. It’s perfect for us. Few chinks which am sure the AI should resolve.
1. If you ask Alexa to play another song when the other song was playing then either the new song doesn’t play properly or both plays together and the blue and white rings keep showing.
2. Also the new songs stops suddenly and if we ask Alexa to continue to play it plays the old song.
Please help resolve.
Perfect for my needs
The application is quite easy to use. I use echo dot to stream music and as a smart home device to control my lights and fan. I have never faced any issue and it is working perfect. I also have Google home mini which I tried to setup to control smart home but it's too much hassle and most of the things are not working.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 340.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AMZN Mobile LLC 2014-2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.