India's White Revolution has got a new name now- AmulOnline app, the mobile platform where you can order wide range of Amul products- fresh milk, curd, butter, chocolates, cheese, kool drinks, sweets, etc. at the comfort of your home or office. The product ordered will be delivered at your doorstep, at the time you need it! As more and more consumers are shifting to e-commerce for their daily needs, the Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) jumped to the digital platform with this special Amul app designed by Infibeam- Ahmedabad based e-retailer.
Amul, the largest food brand in India, began its operation in the year 1946. Today, the Amul model is replicated through out the country and is jointly owned by 3.6 million milk producers in Gujarat. This AmulOnline app is sure to make hygienic Amul products available at every home with quick delivery within stipulated time period, hence, giving wings to Dr. Verghese Kurien's vision. (Dr. Verghese Kurien- the man behind the milk production movement in India)
Amul Products- Just a Click Away!
We all live a hectic lifestyle where we do not have enough time to shop for products of daily needs. Taking this crucial factor into consideration, Amul thought of providing its fresh milk and other products online without you having to drag yourself at your nearest Amul products distributor. If your doodhwala has not arrived today, just do not panic, take out your smartphone, order your milk online and Amul will safely deliver it to your doorstep, so you do not miss your brewing cup of tea, to give a refreshing start to your morning!
Unparalleled Slot System with Speedy Delivery
To fulfil your order on-time without any kind of delay, AmulOnline app has come up with the unparalleled and remarkable idea of allowing you to select an appropriate time slot to place your order. You can select any slot you want, for your order to arrive. This slot system also consists of same day delivery option, which will enable you to select the products that you need urgently. The same day delivery within a specified time frame will be of great help to you, as it will keep you informed about the arrival of your order, so you can schedule your other tasks accordingly without any delay
Easy Payment Options and Return Policy
AmulOnline provides you with several payment options right from conventional to unconventional methods. Understanding your comfort, AmulOnline offers cash on delivery option along with other payments options like Debit card or Credit card and Net Banking. All the products on the app are eligible for free delivery allowing you to incur minimal costs. The payment through debit card and Net-banking are accepted for all the leading banks where as the payment through credit card is accepted only on Visa, Master and Amex card. The online transactions are processed through secured and trusted payment gateway that keep all your sensitive details confidential. All products sold on AmulOnline are checked and verified before delivery. It also provides easy replacement for all products, under certain conditions.
Wide Range of Products
The app consists of more than 200 products, giving you myriad choices to choose from. Some of the most popular categories are as mentioned below:
1. Milk and Dahi: Amul milk is one of the most famous product of Amul. You will find every kind of milk and dahi in the app like skimmed milk, Masti dahi in different packings like tetrapack, pouch, cup.
2. Butter: Amul butter has made it's presence in almost every Indian house. It is available in many flavours like unsalted butter, garlic and herbs butter. It is available in the pack of blister, tub and block
3. Chocolate: The sumptuous Amul chocolates like dark chocolate, tropical chocolate, fruit n nut, and chocomini tub are all present in the AmulOnline app.
4. Others: There are several other categories like Cheese, Kool drinks, Ghee, Paneer, Ice cream and Sweets.
- Requesting device location for quick delivery of orders
- Hurray! You can now subscribe for Amul products and get them delivered! You can have them delivered to your door step, daily/week-days/once a week. You can also pause/resume subscription OR add/remove items as per your needs. Subscription is available only on pre-paid orders.
· Daily: You can choose to get Amul products daily by selecting Daily option.
· Week-days: You can choose to get Amul products only on Weekdays (Monday to Friday) by selecting Week-days option.
· Weekly: You can choose to get Amul products once in a week by selecting Weekly eg. Every Friday.
- Bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept, but wrong partner of choice!
First of all let me tell Amul that it is one of the wonderful concept!
But they choose wrong partner to achieve this, Infibeam just accept that your support staff is full of dump people with false attitude.
Problem you may come across while using these app.
1. App provide time slot which provide 50% accuracy (Depends on your luck)
2. Orders may cancelled without your permission.
3. Delivery Guys are like ghost they come and go no one knows.
4. Only god knows on which mobile number they called.
5. Customer care people are big liars.
6. Use this app like there are no customer care.
7. Most changes are that odd things will never be in stock.
Wrost app ever
Since last one month app is not opening.. It hangs all the time... No updates since long time.. I don't think amul wants this kind of app more, thats why no attention given to this app..
I start to use this apps and found such a horrible apps to use it. Amul is very big company and very big brand and other hand very very bad in online business.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.