Evidence – Based Prescription Tool for Practitioners of Conventional, Complementary, Integrative and Preventive Medicine
‘Apple A Day RX’ is an information prescriber database for common medical conditions using pharmaceuticals and complementary medicines and therapies. This app has direct access to a Pharmaceutical database of information, Evidence-based research studies of Complementary Medicines & Therapies, and Herb & Supplement Interaction Checker.
Information Categories include:
• Dietary Advice
• Complementary Therapies
• Herb & Supplement Interaction Checker
• Evidence based research studies of non-pharmaceutical interventions
• Prescribing & safety information for brand & generic drugs
• Drug interaction checker
• Immediate and instant access to clinical evidence, animal studies and in vitro studies of
complementary medicines and therapies
• Clinical evidence of complementary medicines and therapies ranked in accordance to “Hierarchy of Evidence” in terms of sample size. However, this in no way reflects the quality of the research
• Assists medical professionals to formulate comprehensive clinical management plans with emphasis on health promotion, disease prevention, integrative and complementary medicine treatment, and rehabilitation
New Description, Title and Subtitle
- Raymond Noronha
- 1.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Raymond Noronha
- ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.