Augmented Reality Virtual Pet Simulator!
Hatch and care for your own unique dragon!
Your dragon is one of a kind and unlike any other in the world!
Discover and care for your own unique pet dragon:
* Each day your dragon grows older and larger in size.
* No two dragons will look the same!
* Bring your dragon into the real world with AR!
* Play catch with your dragon to ensure they’re having fun.
* Make sure to feed your dragon so they dont go hungry.
* Collect over 20 unique hats and fancy skins to dress up your dragon.
* Rare toys and food to collect!
* Training mode coming soon!
* Teen / Adult dragon coming soon!
AR Dragon is free game. However, some extra items can be purchased for real money.
AR Dragon was developed by PlaySide, the developers behind the Editors’ Choice title “Catch The Ark”, Icy Ropes, Monkey Ropes, The Lego Batman Movie Game and Bouncy Bits.
Let us know what you would love to see in our next update. Visit us at : www.playsidestudios.com
Dragon Stone Update!
Dragons all over the world are discovering magic, help your own unique dragon discover theirs!
- Hundreds of unique magical stones to adorn your dragons head!
- Discover rare and legendary dragon stones with unique colours and patterns!
- Baby and adult dragons can use dragon stones!
- If you're unhappy with your dragon stone you can take a chance on a new one or hide them altogether!
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great AR game, needs improvement
Okay, when I first downloaded this game I was expecting to be terribly disappointed. To my surprise, I was very happy with it! I loved the game, the way the baby dragon was summoned and hatched and everything. I loved the feed and play feature too. Petting the little tyke was very rewarding too. It was cute when he tried to fly. But then it got monotonous because all your dragon will do is sit at the same spot it was summoned and stare at you. There's a couple of things it does like try to fly or sneeze, but that gets old pretty fast too. I wish the dragon would move around, try to spontaneously breathe fire, fly off to somewhere and return when called for, etc. Another big issue I have is - my 20 year old dragon sounds like a little baby dragon. 😭😭😭 Why??? Why did they not update the sounds along with the age of the dragon? 😭😭😭😭
Awesome game and my first in AR!
Kudos to the developers! There’s a lot of potential in AR and this game is one among the examples for it. I’m enjoying it a lot! Waiting for Apple to work on the optimization of the battery or insert a bigger battery in the next iPhone as the usage of Camera drains it really really fast! 😂
For iPhone 6 , iPhone 6 Plus ans iPhone 5S users, are you guys blind or you guys probably don’t understand English. Can’t you check the Compatibility before reviewing it here! 😒 Apple has clearly stated that AR kit works only with iPhone 6s and above! Think before reviewing idiots!
Unable to play the game on iPhone6
Sorry my bad I didn’t read the compatibility 😅 and I tried to remove this review but didn’t find a way to delete review so thought to edit it...
It’s asks to allow access to camera but no option to allow access in settings all I could give access is to Siri and cellular data
- PlaySide Studios PTY LTD
- 278.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Playside Studios PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Small pile of Crystals ₹ 79
- Winter is Coming ₹ 299
- Food Bowl ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.