By Thirdi Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A new way to visualise the future by transforming a property development into a 3D Augmented Reality experience that has never seen before. Let us take you on an exclusive tour of a development, allowing you to see the finished building before even a single brick is laid…
ARTi is one of the world's leading Augmented Reality (AR) creators, focusing on new platforms and solutions for the property development industry. ARTi pushes the boundaries of innovation by combining the latest technologies in Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
• ARTi uses AR and VR to allow you to experience what a future development will look like, both internally and externally, from the comfort of your own home
• ARTi allows you to stand on a virtual balcony and experience your apartments potential view
• You can enter the apartment, take a virtual 360 degree tour and explore the high level of fixtures and fittings
• Contact the developer or agent directly from your phone or tablet to find out more about a particular development
• View videos, articles and area overviews of the development and its immediate surrounds to help potential purchasers get a better understanding of the development
ARTi is paving the way to the future, where purchasers of new 'off the plan' apartments and houses can review, connect and select properties.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD ARTI
ARTi is easy to use. It has Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality capabilities to provide a variety of experiences to users.
1. Download ARTI on smart phone or tablet
2. You can log in using your Facebook account or create an ARTi account
3. Choose the development of interest
You will be taken to the Virtual Reality section allowing you to explore the development in high detail. Here you can view the development in an interactive 3D format, see potential views, explore the developments gallery and navigate through an interactive map that highlights various points of interest
4. Interact & Discover: Please hold the phone or tablet about 20 – 30 cm away from AR Flyer until your chosen development loads
5. Play & Engage: You can move your phone or the flyer to experience this development in a form of reality never been seen before
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- Bug fixes and improvements to Augmented Reality