Safeguard Your Audio Files With Audio.Cloud
Audio.Cloud enables you to share your audio files or messages with flawless speed from
WhatsApp, Viber, or any other messenger service to your Audio.Cloud App account.
Now you can find and listen to your audio’s anytime you desire by importing your audio files in a
simple 4 click process
*tap and hold audio message/file and select forward
*tap the forward square with arrow icon
*tap “More” icon (only for initial download of App)
*tap on Audio.Cloud icon (you may need to scroll left to see the icon)
You can now play with your audio’s within the App…Lets get started!!
How It Works?
- Sign Up and make an account through an easy registration process
- Every user can now login with their credentials to easily access their files
- Share your audio files from any messenger App, and store them, so even when you have lost your
crucial files, you can find them anytime in this App
- Create folders, and move your files there. Rename your files, or folders depending on your
preferences. There is no limit to the number of folders that can be created, each file is dated
- Change the icons of your files or folders depending on your choice. Add a photo form your photo
- Swipe left to delete a file
- For security concerns a passcode feature is provided to allow you complete privacy. Set a
passcode if needed, so no one can access your critical files . Changing or removal of the
passcode is also available
- Download your files when required. Download feature enables you to download all files to
another device at one easy click. It will fetch all data from the server, and will display on the new
-Sync feature enables you to synchronize all files upon Firebase server at a click of the button.
Upload unlimited amount of audio files in an instant to your new device
-In the case of loss of phone and therefore your audio.cloud, recovery of your cloud is available
Keeping your important audio files in touch has never been easier. Download and enjoy this multi-
featured App on your iPhone now.
- Bug fixing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.