Take the risk out of scanning QR codes - Avira scans every link within a QR code, and blocks the harmful ones. This protects you, your identity, and your data from infected and phishing links, while giving you a quick and secure way of reading QR codes.
- QR code scanner - fast and efficient.
- Includes our proprietary Avira URL cloud technology, which scans URLs in real time
- Blocks malicious websites before they load
- Know before you go: Shows you the full URL that is linked to from the QR code
- Avira also scans bar codes
- And offers a price comparison engine
Why a QR scanner?
QR codes help you easily access websites on your phone without having to enter lengthy URLs. They also mask the website you are asked to check out, and are therefore an easy way of directing unsuspecting users towards harmful content (scams, infected websites, phishing attempts, etc.).
The Avira QR scanner integrates our proprietary URL cloud technology, which scans all websites before you land on them for infected content. By combining our technology with a QR code reader, you can now take advantage of the ease and speed of QR codes, without the risk of landing on malicious websites.
We constantly improve the security, stability and speed of our products to give you the best experience in the market.
We listen to your feedback to make Avira better for you. Rate us!
Ratings and Reviews
I trust Avira because they are awesome. There apps are with no in app purchase and with great features and security. I hope you guys keep them as it is without no in app purchases 😋 Because i truly love your apps 🖤
- Avira Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.