Babylon is a personalised healthcare service that gives you access to appointments with qualified GPs for medical advice, either through a subscription or the NHS. It’s the convenient way to access GP appointments and obtain any necessary prescriptions, medical information (via our AI-powered symptom checker), from your phone.
• Available 24/7, you can now speak to a qualified doctor for expert advice about your health queries and diagnosis of your symptoms as often as you want via video or phone appointments with GMC-registered NHS GPs.
• Try Babylon Healthcheck, our new check-up tool. It was created by doctors, scientists and epidemiologists to view your body like never before. Build your Digital Twin to explore your body from the inside out. Powered by Babylon's cutting-edge AI technology, Healthcheck can help you learn more about your health and suggest changes for healthier living.
• Our GP at Hand service also offers NHS appointments with a doctor via video call and physical appointments in certain locations*.
• Prescriptions sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice for collection within the hour. Your prescription medicine can also be delivered to your home or office - including free delivery in London.
• Babylon can also make referrals for specialist appointments and therapies.
• Easy access to doctor notes and recordings of your video appointments online.
• An easy and affordable way to seek expert advice and speak to a fully-qualified therapist, from the palm of your hand, wherever you feel the most comfortable.
• Babylon’s AI-powered symptom checker asks you questions about your circumstances and analyses millions of symptoms in seconds to give you helpful medical information which matches the symptoms entered.
• Use our Monitor feature to help track your health information. The Monitor feature integrates with over 150 existing health apps, wearables and Apple's HealthKit. Babylon helps you track test results, monitor activity levels and health information so you always know how you’re doing.
Who are the Babylon doctors?
All Babylon doctors are GMC-registered in the UK and IMC registered in Ireland with over 10 years of professional experience.
Can I talk to a doctor face to face?
You can talk to a doctor via live video chat straight through the Babylon app. If signed up to our GP at Hand service, you will be able to see a doctor face to face during a physical consultation in selected locations.
Can I book a doctor appointment at the weekend? How soon can I get an appointment?
Yes, our doctors are available 24/7 so you can talk to a doctor when it suits you.
Can I link other health devices to track my health?
Yes, we work with over 100 different health tech wearables.
Where can I use Babylon?
You can download and use Babylon from the palm of your hand, anywhere in the world, at home, work or while travelling.
Your data is always safe. For our doctor appointment services, we’re regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in the UK. Our doctors are GMC registered and have an average of 10 years GP experience. We are compliant with ISO 27001 Stage 1 to protect all medical records and personal data.
Make an appointment in seconds, speak to a doctor in minutes.
Download the Babylon app today and take control of your health.
*To register you will need to switch from your current GP practice. A registration period will apply before you are able to access the service. Available for people living or working within 40 minutes of one of our clinic locations.
We’ve been hard at work making changes to help you get the most from Babylon.
· Updated content for Chatbot flows. [CNSMR-435]
· Updated location data used in clinical records for GP and Pharmacy. [CNSMR-436]
· Updated expected text for ‘Home’ screen and ‘Me’ menu. [CNSMR-437]
· Order of chat history now shown in reverse chronological order. [CNSMR-339]
· Fixed issue where audio of previous message about ‘I have sent your question’ was repeating after doctor had sent the answer. [CNSMR-366]
· Fixed repeated Chatbot speech synthesis due to conversation reload. [MON-3789, TEL-867]
· Can now react to patient updates when rendering avatar cell. [TEL-861]
· Made Chatbot user input more resilient against Conversation Session swapping. [CNSMR-429]
· Provision of loading feedback when opening ‘Tests and Kits’ or ‘Monitor’. [CNSMR-408]
· Fixed an issue where ‘NHS Choice’ page title was truncating in PGM report. [CNSMR-368]
· Fixed an issue where the keyboard was flickering when user tapped on password ‘Eye’ icon after entering details in ‘Sign up’ screen. [CNSMR-407]
· Fixed dynamic greetings on ‘Home’ screen. [AV-123]
· Leaflets now display directly in ‘Triage Report’. [GW-98]
· Banner now hidden on ‘User Profile’ when verification is pending. [TEL-757]
· Picker wheel no longer in use for single selection chat responses. [GW-85]
· Added account details to ‘Additional Info’ + UI tweaks. [TEL-818]
· Added a deep link address to the ‘ID Verification’ flow. [CNSMR-9]
Thank you for using Babylon! If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service, please let us know at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I am based in Jersey (Channel Island) and have consulted doctor before and received a prescription from Babylon app doctor.
When I went to local pharmacy here (like Boots, Lloyds pharmacy), they dont seem to accept prescription given on app and insist on written prescription and that too only from Jersey registered doctor.
It looks to me that the Babylon needs to speak to Jersey pharmacies and convince them to accept the prescriptions given by doctor on app.
Also suggest you get this kind of medical treatment through app registered with Jersey Medical association.
This will help us in avoiding GP costs (which are costly and very time consuming) and help in moving towards digital medical prescritptions and treatments (futuristic approach).
- Babylon Partners Limited
- 209.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Babylon Partners Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.