BarOCR is a simple and easy to use application to read and create coloured Barcode and QR codes. It also allows you to read text from images using OCR. Scanned and created codes can be managed using history and can also be shared.
Barcode’s of below type can be created:
QR Code’s of below type can be created, however there are many types of QR code format but we have limited ourself with below types:
General (Any free form text)
Location (Google map based)
Contact (vCard support and create QR code using mobile contacts)
SMS (using mobile contacts too)
Phone Number (using mobile contacts too)
Mobile contacts can also be used to create Contact / SMS / Phone number based QR code.
One of the unique feature of the app is to allow to define custom search URL's. It means you can add custom search URL like http://myshoppingsite.com/a/b/$producno. Here app will replace '$productno' with scanned barcode and will allow you to view the scanned item.
- Scan image to retrieve the text
- Scanned image and content are saved in history
- Email scanned content with image
- To get better results
- it is recommended to keep mobile in Portrait mode
- Make use of neat and clean image
- Text must not be blurred
- Added support to create Barcode and QR code in app
- Redesigned application for easy use
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.