A limited time sale is on! Get 40% off the original game and 33% off the extra story "Blissful Sleep"!
Welcome to a grim dystopian future.
A totalitarian State controls every aspect of private and public life. Laws are oppressive. Surveillance is total. Privacy is dead. You are the State-installed manager of an apartment building. Your daily routine involves making the building a sweet spot for tenants, who will come and go.
However, that is simply a facade that hides your real mission.
The State has appointed you to SPY ON YOUR TENANTS! Your primary task is to covertly watch your tenants and eavesdrop on their conversations. You must BUG their apartments while they're away, SEARCH their belongings for whatever can threaten the authority of the State, and PROFILE them for your superiors. You must also REPORT anyone capable of violating the laws or plotting subversive activities against the State to the authorities.
Beholder is all about making choices - choices that matter!
What will you do with the information you collect? Will you report the suspicious activities of a father and orphan his children? Or will you withhold the details about his illegal activities and give him a chance to make things right? You may also choose to blackmail him to acquire the money your family desperately needs.
- You decide what happens: Every decision you make affects the way the story unfolds.
- People aren't just objects: Each character you meet will have a thoroughly developed personality with his or her own past and present.
- No decision is easy: If you are given the power to destroy the privacy of another person, should you? Or should you treat those on which you are spying the way they deserve?
- You don't know where you'll end up: "Beholder" is a game of multiple endings.
"Blissful Sleep" additional story is already available!**
The Ministry of Introductions is honored to introduce Hector, the ex-landlord succeeded by Carl Shteyn. The time has come to tell the stories of:
- the one who has fallen a victim to a horrifying mistake, and is now desperately seeking for salvation;
- the ones who broke the law to find happiness and are now facing the consequences;
- the one who risked his life for the State but has been left behind;
- the one who had everything but lost it all;
- the one who mews!
Return to Krushvice 6 and serve the State and Wise Leader well!
** Available through in-app purchase
• 3D Touch. Force touch will open the characters interaction menu.
• iCloud. Synchronize your game across all your devices.
• iMessage Stickers. Owning Beholder gives access to free pack of stickers.
Meet other Beholder fans at:
Ministry of Problems Solving brings you another update which brings the following changes:
- Added the Korean language
- Minor and average bugs fixed
- Slightly improved game performance
We are thankful for your loyalty and patience.
Ministry of Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing gaming but finding characters can sometimes be a bit annoying especially when you’re looking for them impatiently to complete a mission.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are proud to meet you in our state! Right you are, you should think many moves ahead to avoid mistakes you might be sorry for. We are looking forward to long-term cooperation with you.
Be careful and remember: every action has consequences.
Moreover if you need any assistance, please contact us via: https://support.creative-mobile.com/Tickets/Submit.
Ministry of State Inspection/E
Loved it. No stupid in-app purchases. Must buy!
I enjoyed playing this game. There were multiple endings. I got the ending where the protagonist, his wife and his son survived and smuggled themselves out of the oppressive country and happily lived ever after.
The devs need to sort out few bugs like camera lights of 2nd floor being visible on 1 floor ceiling as well as few missions not disappearing soon as the tenants concerning those mission have left or caught by police.
Developer Response ,
Dear Citizen, thank you for your thorough report. We will forward it to our developers. We currently are working on the bug fixes and new features that will make the game even more interesting. Should there be any more questions/suggestions regarding the game, you can always contact us here: https://support.creative-mobile.com/Tickets/Submit Stay on the watch! Sincerely, Ministry of Citizen Affairs/G
- Osauhing Creative Mobile
- 790.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Warm Lamp Games, 2017
- ₹ 399
- In-App Purchases
- Blissful Sleep DLC ₹ 159
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.