BlueMail is an all-free, beautifully designed, universal email app, capable of managing unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push notifications while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Blue is the perfect replacement for your email app.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue provides a top notch email service.
● Push notification service for all email providers - Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, Office365, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, GoDaddy etc.
● Add any number of accounts and sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in one unified interface
● Smart Mobile Notifications - Do not Disturb Mode (Quiet hours), Take action directly from the notifications and customize it just the way you like it
● Touch ID & Passcode so your email is always protected
● Custom signature per account
● Mark emails as Done, so they won't appear in the app, but would still remain on your email provider
● Smart Dynamic Conversations – Makes email a breeze
● Quick Replies - Configure your own for a fast response to a message
● Color Coding - Each account receives a distinct color so you can instantly know which of your accounts received an email in the Unified Inbox view
● Sender's Avatar - Your contacts photos help you glance your incoming mail faster
● Services Logos - Easily spot popular services, and decide what action to take
Getting Stuff Done:
● Set Email to Later - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them
● Mark emails as Done - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters.
● Quick Filters - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
Send Email with Siri - BlueMail now features the ability to send emails faster on iPhones and iPads. To use Siri shortcuts with BlueMail, send an email to a contact or multiple contacts within BlueMail, then go to iOS Settings > Siri & Search and look for BlueMail in Suggested shortcuts to quickly compose an email using your voice through Siri!
Ratings and Reviews
Push Notification and Calendar Issue
Push notification is only working when app is running in background. If we close the app, no notifications will be coming.
For Calendar Issue, it should sync with the Calendar app. If I'm accepting any meeting invite using this app then only it is adding into calendar. If the meeting is accepted from other system then it will not show that meeting in calendar.
Please fix both the issues as these issues impact me more. Giving 3 stars because of these issues.
Advance Setup Option not available
Team- I uninstalled Application because of some reason and when I try to setup my exchange email, it won’t give me Advance Option to setup ail where I can enter server name etc. My friends who have iOS are able to setup exchange email by adding additional settings. What is the deal?
Not working now
After the last update I had to re add my old emails for syncing. Right now sync is happening but mails are not appearing. This is so disheartening. How to roll back to the previous versions. Please help.
- Blue Mail Inc
- 107.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016, BlueMail Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.