Call Unblock - Blocked Calls
By Krishna Ponna
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app requires a monthly paid subscription( Starting at $3.99)
Only supports the following carriers:
- Sprint, AT&T, TMobile, and Verizon
Pay As You Go and Pre-Paid accounts are not supported
Call Unblock VoiceMail replaces your iPhone VoiceMail to unlock the power of your phone.
This app brings you the all the features you need to take your voicemail to the next level.
- Unblock Blocked Caller ID
- Reverse phone number lookup
- Visual voicemail - easily see and play your voice mail
- Voicemail transcription - convert voicemail to text
- Missed call alerts
- Call recording
- Voicemail transcription
Say good bye to annoying heavy breathing callers, stop wasting time wondering who is calling from a blocked number, and identify telemarketers before you even pick up your phone. Call Unblock can reveal the phone number of a person calling with a blocked number. When a call comes in with a blocked Caller ID, simply reject the call or don't answer. This will send the call to CallUnblock for caller ID retrieval. The call will quickly be sent back to you. This time with the caller ID unmasked. The caller hears a normal ring tone and is unaware that the call is being traced to its source.
CallUnblock has Visual VoiceMail and VoiceMail Transcription. No need to lower the t.v volume or put on headphones to listen to your voicemail. A quick glance at your inbox shows you who called and a transcribed text version of the message.
No more guessing who is calling you. CallUnblock's Reverse Phone Number Lookup service provides you with the name of the caller based on their phone number. Our service queries caller ID data sources and displays the name of the phone number’s registered owner when available.
**NEW**CallUnblock Premium Subscription
Includes all the features of CallUnblock Basic plus
- Cloud integration with EverNote and Box.com
With CallUnblock Premium you will be able to
1. Share voicemails to Box/Evernote directly from the app
2. Share Voicemails to Emails
3. Easy Cloud storage of voicemails
4. Voicemails upto 5 mins in length
5. Call recording
6. Block voicemails for selected phone numbers by sending the calls to a not working number
Note: This app requires your calls to be forwarded to CallUnblock for processing. You will need to follow the instructions to configure your phone for conditional call forwarding.
What's New in Version 1.9
Lot's of great new improvements:
- Now supports automatic subscription
- Improved call back sequence, so you always know who is calling
- Now sending voicemail via email transcriptions
- IPv6 Compliant
- Many more improvements
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 December 2016
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Krishna Ponna
- © 2015,Green Walnut LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Callunblock Basic₹ 270
- Callnblock₹ 300
- Callunblock Basic Subscription₹ 300
- Callunblock Basic Yearly Subscription₹ 3,100