By The Growl Project
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Do you accidentally press the Caps Lock key all the time? If so, the Capster is exactly what you need. This easy to use application will tell you when you pressed the Caps Lock, either on its own or through Growl.
When you press the Caps Lock key, Capster's menu bar icon will change as well. For touch typists this is a great way to keep your focus on the screen.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Capster now includes updated artwork.
- Capster can now make a sound when you press the Caps Lock key.
- You can now get notifications for the Function (FN) key.
- You can now get notifications for the Num Lock key.
- ₹ 120
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 June 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: The Growl Project, LLC
- © 2011 The Growl Project, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor