Make getting in shape suck so much less with CARROT's hilariously snarky fitness app.
** Featured by Apple, Good Morning America, NY Times, USA Today, CNN, Wired, CNet, & more! **
CARROT is a sadistic AI construct with one simple goal: to transform your flabby carcass into a Grade A specimen of the human race. She will do whatever it takes - including threatening, inspiring, ridiculing, and bribing you - to make this happen.
You will get fit - or else.
7 Minutes in Hell Workout
Employing SCIENCE™ to compact an hours-long workout program into just 7 sweat-and-pop-culture-soaked minutes, CARROT will train you personally on exercises like Mt. Doom Climbs, Celebrity Face Punches, and Dragon Mating Dances.
You get 30 seconds for each of the 12 punishing exercises,* with 10 seconds of rest in between just in case you need to hydrate, catch your breath, or vomit into a bucket.
This diabolical interval workout can be completed anywhere, at any time, so you have no excuse not to be in fighting shape when the Robopocalypse begins.
*12 additional exercises can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
Lose (or Gain) Weight In Style
Are you ready to have so much fun tracking your weight that you'll actually look forward to hopping on your scale? All you have to do is punch in your current weight, then sit back and let CARROT pass judgment upon you.
WARNING: If you blimp up or slim down too much, CARROT will be upset. When CARROT is upset, she gets mean. When CARROT gets mean, there is a 74.9% chance that she will make you cry.
Claim Your Rewards
If you work out and slough off those extra pounds, CARROT will reward you with fabulous prizes like app upgrades, cat facts, and permission to watch your friend eat a bag of potato chips.
Track Your Awesomeness
Because math is hard, CARROT will do all the number-crunching for you. See how many steps you've taken today, chart your weight loss on a pretty graph, view your workouts on a calendar, and more!
And because CARROT syncs with Apple's Health app, she can save your weight and workout data to the HealthKit database. She can also monitor fitness activity logged with other HealthKit-compatible apps, even when you're not actively using her.
- Work out with a hilarious AI construct
- Enjoy 3+ hours of spoken tips, encouragement, and ridicule
- Travel through time, protect your property from hobos, and appease an elder god in 12 original, never-before-seen exercises
- Get 12 additional exercises via in-app purchase
- Apple Watch app that serves as a heads-up display for your workout
- Record your weight up to once a day
- Bond with your cute & cuddly meatbag avatar
- Level up and unlock rewards for getting fit
- Set reminders so you'll never forget a workout
- Track your weight progress on a pretty graph
- Set a goal weight that you'll likely never meet
- See how many steps you've taken today
- Check your BMI to determine if you're still obese
- Sync data with Apple's Health app
Don't make CARROT angry. Download her immediately!
Have feedback? CARROT would love to hear from you!
You're going to take these bug fixes and performance improvements and you're going to like them.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice Workout with this app
add option to add body fat %
add option to add body fat %
Only the most fantastic and useful app ever
This is such a brilliant app. Carrot made me smile through my first workouts when I really needed encouragement and somehow knows when to shut it a few workouts later. Needed absolutely no props ( I did the step ups on the ledge of my bed). Best app to get you get back on track.
- Grailr LLC
- 31.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014-2018 Grailr LLC
- ₹ 299
- In-App Purchases
- Exercise Booster Pack ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.