Securely access your computer from your iOS device. It's fast, simple and free.
• Download the Chrome Remote Desktop app from the Chrome Web Store on the computer that you want to access remotely.
• Install Chrome Remote Desktop software and follow the instructions to complete setup.
• On your iOS device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
• Better panning and zooming experience on iPhone X.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is working amazing even in 3G connection. Google did a great work. The only drawback is your touch point on phone screen and courser is in a different locations, that make little trouble. I refer this amazing by Google. I do want to try any another apps. I'm expecting Google will resolve the issue.
Thank you Google team.
Keyboard not working
All is working good except the keyboard.. When typing nothing comes up on the screen.
When pressed space letter D comes up as an input. Similarly two or more keys do the same like return.
Really feels like i'm working on my laptop it self just sitting in front. Connects without any problem. Good to use.
- Google LLC
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.