Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
A completely new and redesigned Chrome is gradually being rolled out! Please give us your feedback on any bugs that you encounter or ways that we can make Chrome even better. We’re interested in any issues that you notice, regardless of whether you see the new design.
Here are the highlights of the new features:
• Update to accommodate new iPhones.
• New bottom toolbar: easier to reach frequently used functions, such as Back, Search, tabs and the menu. To discover some shortcuts, press and hold different buttons on the toolbar, or swipe on the toolbar.
• New tab grid: see bigger previews of your tabs, including tabs open on other devices. Drag tabs to reorder them.
• Features such as Bookmarks and Reading Lists are now easily accessible on the New Tab Page.
• Press firmly on the app icon to see shortcuts (3D Touch).
• Credit cards that you enter on your device are now securely synced to Google Pay for use on other devices (if enabled).
• A fix has been provided for crashes when launching external applications.
Ratings and Reviews
Issue with 3D Touch and aspect ratio
The last two updates have ruined the chrome experience on my iPhone 7plus , when I 3D Touch on chrome for incognito tab ,it opens with iPhoneX aspect meaning the app is blown overlaying the notification tab and after couple of seconds it gets back to the iPhone 7plus aspect
Also when app opened via the 3D Touch and a search performed does not return any results.
I have tried on both wifi and mobile data but the problem remains. Please consider fixing this issue at the earliest
Unresponsive support system
In a week I’ve reported same issue for 3 times but didn’t get any response from the Google. Everytime I search something on Google Chrome it says, “Our systems have detected unusal traffic from your computer...” dont know why they arent responding to my problem. After so many reported issue now I am giving this app 1 star because it seems like they dont really care about their users and I hope this time they would respond on App store if not through email. And if the problem still persists I would most probably delete this app. Please help.
Can’t upload any document
After last update, Chrome browser doesn’t upload any document.
On any page, we can tap on Browse option, can select a document but then it immediately goes blank with a black default background layout of the browser.
This is creating a huge problem while working on many applications and webpages.
Please fix this immediately.
- Google, Inc.
- 102.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.