Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Receiver
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
When enabling Session Reliability, an alert now appears saying “You must log in again for this setting to take effect. Citrix Receiver will log you out.” You must log back into Citrix Receiver for iOS in order for Session Reliability to function correctly.
Support for iOS 9 devices has been deprecated from this release.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to access mail after update
Not sure why no one is working on the apps getting crashed after update, it’s been months and still the issue is not fixed and this is really annoying and affects productivity. There is no option to access them over web as well, kindly provide a fix as soon as possible.
Issue in launching applications
The Receiver app and the hosted applications were working fine until it gave a pop up window to rate the app. There was no option no skip the page. After submitting the rating, I started facing issue where a blank screen is displayed while launching the webmail. The browser does not open in the app.
Do fix it on priority.
[Edit: 6th Apr ‘18]
Updated to iOS 11.3 just because of your response, but still the same ! Was it a verified solution ? Unable to access mails from mobile due to this issue !
[Edit : 5th March ‘18]
Is anyone listening ? The issue is still not fixed nor acknowledged! Unable to access official mails due to the latest app update. Iphone 7/iOS 11.2.2, the update has broken the app functionalities. Unfortunately can not attach screenshots.
The latest update has broken the app somehow. Unable to launch any app in the citrix session. I can only see a blank screen in the remote session. Pls fix it asap!
Hi, could you please try this on the latest version of receiver and iOS above 11.2.5.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 78.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.