CloudApp is the world's leading visual communication platform. Create and share files, annotated screenshots, make GIFs, HD videos, screen recordings and screencasts on your Desktop — and upload them to the Cloud.
Drag a file to CloudApp or use our hotkey shortcuts to capture a screenshot, GIF, or HD screen-recording. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can paste to Slack, Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Dropbox)
“CloudApp streamlines our sharing and communication. I no longer waste time trying to explain complex workflows or edits to be made or get mired in file attachments. Instead I just constantly use CloudApp to capture, comment, and share via a handy link. CloudApp is indispensable to the efficiency of our business, and they’re fantastic to work with.” — Daniel Odio (ShareThis)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to, all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubicle)
“Few apps come across my path that becomes instantly integrated into my workflow. Cloudapp is one of them. I honestly can't imagine using my computer without it. It's critical to the way I work.” — Mike Gowen (Delighted)
• Simple and easy interface that streamlines your sharing flow
• Drag and drop any file, link, screenshot, screen-recording, image, code-snippets, URL, video to get an automatically generated URL link copied to your clipboard, ready to be shared.
• Visual search to find what you’re looking for
• Share screenshots and screen-recordings using customized hotkey shortcuts for superior visual collaboration
• GIF and HD screen-recording with audio commenting (for HD) to clearly demonstrate complex workflows
• Record a webcam video-message for faster and more animated communication
• Share via email function for more seamless and straightforward sharing capabilities directly from the application
• Add annotations for visual feedback or emphasis
• Add comments on your drops to enable collaborative dialogue around your assets
• Get the global history of your drops along with the view-count and open-tracking
• Add a password to increase your drop’s privacy
• Use auto-destruction to set your drops to delete on a timed fuse and control your asset’s longevity
• Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX) and your branding to make CloudApp an extension of you or your business
• Share assets using private or public links (built-in URL shortening!)
• Re-copy a link, delete or rename an asset from the menu-bar
• iOS app for CloudApp on the go
• External app support & integrations: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Tweetbot, Slack, Skype, Maps, Notes, Finder, Safari, Sketch, TextMate, Terminal, Chrome and tons more.
• Free $0 for life.
• Pro: $10/month or $8/month on annual plan
• Team: $10/month or $9/month on annual plan
• Business: $19/month or $17/month on annual plan
Pro+ subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled before the end of the current billing period, on a monthly or annual recurring basis depending on your plan. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Terms: https://getcloudapp.com/terms
Mojave dark mode compatibility makes sure CloudApp doesn’t leave you out in the dark!
Permissions support for Mojave authorization of webcam and microphone (we’ve got you covered for all Mojave support).
Ability to reset CloudApp to default shortcuts (just in case you need to get back to where this all started!)
Restored the button for full-size picture-in-picture recording making it easy to create full-sized webcam videos and add personality to any message.
Mojave issues with Screenshot and Annotate shortcut. Fixed!
Fixed the login to share drops using Slack. Share what you will directly to your Slack-o-sphere from the native CloudApp client.
Ratings and Reviews
I started using the app recently and am in love with it. It does drastically increase your productivity. Just take a screenshot and Cloudapp does the rest. Annotation is a breeze too.
However, I would have loved it even more it had a local sync like feature so that once you annotate your files, you don’t have to download it again. But that’s not a deal breaker, so great job!
old app is best one i think
newer app dont work well on my Mac , dont know why , if i right click or left click it simpy dont works , but uploading works
Perfect app for sharing
easy & simple, just drag and drop and the URL is automatically copied to clipboard
but can't edit filenames after uploading
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.