Newton is a subscription-based app that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps, Recap (Only English), Snooze, and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and Mac.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $9.99/month. Get started with the no strings attached 14-day free trial and we say you’ll never look back.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Loved by critics, press and over 40,000 subscribers from across the globe.
● “Excellent option if you use multiple platforms, particularly if you value minimalism” - Nathan Ingram, Engadget
● “Newton is the email app that you will still be using five years from now.” - Jack Busch, Groovy Post
● “There’s Still Hope For Email” - Jared Newman, Fast Company
● “My favorite email app for Mac and the iPhone” - Lory Gil, iMore
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad or Mac. Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Recap - Recap automatically brings back conversations that are waiting for your reply or that need following up. It also covers other mails with due dates, reminders etc., so that nothing slips through the cracks. (Available only in English)
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in major languages
** Newton Mail has a companion in Newton Calendar. Download the app, and all your events/calendars will sync automatically. Works with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars.**
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $9.99/month. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $9.99/month. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings.
- Bug fixes.
- An option to disable Recap.
Ratings and Reviews
Attachment only in form of photos
It’s not review, rather a query. While in conversation mode there is no option to attach any file other than photos in your native photo app. There should be an option of attaching other file formats either in cloud storage or locally store. There is an option of sharing files from one app to Newton but then it would end up in starting new conversation altogether which altogether frustrate the entire point in keeping emails in conversation mode. I may be wrong or may not be aware about any option as still I am on trial period and making my mind and deciding about subscription. Any revert by the Developer about it would be appreciated.
Issue resolved. Three dots were not noticeable enough though😜. Anyways... I am using this app for couple of days on cross platforms like iOS, MacOS and windows 10... and it’s superb... no changes in UI on either of platform... and “snooze to desktop” is really a good addition to snooze. Good apps doesn’t come free but It seems I missed the old subscription pricing by couple of days... but still incline to accept the new pricing for productivity gain... well done Developers... more importantly it looks like “made in India” app I guess...best of luck
On iOS, to attach files from the desired storage provider (cloud storage), please tap on the paper clip icon in the compose screen window. Then, tap on the three horizontal dots > Select the required option. If you have further queries, please write to email@example.com and we'll assist you.
Minimalistic to the point UI
I love the UI. It’s minimalistic and too the point. However there is one thing I would like to see in it. Instead of showing relative time of receipt of mail, can it show absolute time like hh:mm. It makes searching mails based on time stamp very easy.
No full screen mode for iPad
All good but no full screen mode for iPad. Emails looks broken in iPad. Users asked for this feature from 2014... Still developers are ignoring the request!
- CloudMagic, Inc.
- 127.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.