By CloudMe AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CloudMe - The European Sync / Storage Service
CloudMe is a secure European cloud sync/ storage service that gives you anywhere access to your files from any device. The service supports most common devices, but also smart TV's and NAS. With CloudMe you do not have to sync everything through a single folder, add as many folders as you like from your computer, from any hard drive and keep them synced to the cloud. Selectively sync the folders you need to each device.
- Access to your files wherever you are
- File sharing through folders and http links
- Sharing through text messages, email, Twitter and Facebook
- Password protected sharing
- What you share does not reduce the available storage at the receiving party
- Collaboration folders to work in teams and projects
- File inboxes, setup folders to receive files from people
- Automatic camera roll backup
- Streaming music and video player
- Support for syncing unlimited number of folders through the CloudMe desktop app
- Enables you to manage and organize your camera roll photos through a computer
- Many supported clients like: Samsung SmartTV, WD TV Live, GoogleTV, smartphones, Mac, Linux and Windows
- WebDAV support for connection to third party apps
The CloudMe app requires a CloudMe account. If you don't have an account, you can sign-up for free from within the app. Need more storage? You can buy more inside the app.
To learn more about CloudMe and all our supported clients, please visit our website.
What's New in Version 1.8.24
- Support to convert HEIC images to jpeg for cloud storage and access across all devices
- Bug fixes