ColorsKit for Everyone is an exhaustive education and training program for individuals with autism and other special needs. This system lets teachers assess multiple skills from various learning areas covered in the classroom. Teachers can then create customized task analysis-based programs to teach skills and record data. These programs can even be shared with parents and other teachers for synchronized, collaborative teaching.
• Assessment for over 350 + skills
• Step-by-step task analysis teaching through images, audio, videos, interactive points, stories and time based programs
• Ready-to-use programs
• Robust data collection options for recording prompts and responses
• Graphs and charts for assessments, usage and data collection
• Content and data sharing among teachers, parents and other caregivers
+ Performance Improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.