CompaniesAct.in (formerly Indian Company Law) is the most useful & innovative App on the Companies Act 2013 & 1956. It a dedicated App on Indian Company law with major focus on the new Companies Act 2013. Apart from the text of Bare Act, you can also access latest notifications , circulars, rules and lots of other things . Notification & circulars are tagged with relevant sections for better understanding. Companies Act 2013 also comes with collaborative reading features where you can access the reference to other sections within a section by just click of button.
- Text of Companies Act 2013 & 1956
, -Rules issued under Companies Act 2013
- Notifications, Circulars & Orders issued under Companies Act 2013.
- Linked sections of Companies Act 1956 in Companies Act 2013.
- Compare sections of Act of 2013 with Act of 1956.
- Text , Date and Section wise user friendly search
- Push Notification
CompaniesAct.in Mobile App is developed by Corporate Professionals group.
In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Please get back to our customer representative team at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' if you face any issues, or want additional features. Your feedback is always welcome!
Note: CompaniesAct.in App uses your Internet connection: 3G or Wi-Fi when available.
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Companies Act 2013, Act 1956, Act 2013, Companies 2013, Companies 1956, Indian Company Law, Indian Company Act, Notifications, Circulars,. Rules, Draft Rules, New Companies Law, New Companies Bill, Indian Law, Bare Act, Company Secretaries, chartered Accountants, Auditors, Directors, Chief Financial Officers
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Setting after purchase
Certificate issue resolved
Ratings and Reviews
The best app for ready reference
This is one the best app available out of the lot for ready reference of Companies Act 2013 including all notification rules etc thereunder. It also has best comparison method with 1956 act which is very useful.
I am a long time user of this awsum app. This app has a great user interface & it is providing great search results and all the latest amendments are available.
Worst App, not recommended.!!
At first the app looked very good, the concept is also good but the IT support team is the worst.! I subscribed the app and thereafter encountered a problem with the link to the Rules. It has been more than 1 week and the issue has still not been resolved by their IT team and no response on email. Total waste of money.! Very disappointed.!!
- Corporate Professionals eSolutions Pvt Ltd
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Corporate Professionals eSolutions Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- CompaniesAct ₹ 299
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.