Confluence Cloud for Mobile lets you stay connected to your team and keep work moving while you’re on the go. PLEASE NOTE: Confluence Cloud for Mobile only works with sites hosted by Atlassian in the cloud (atlassian.net).
With Confluence Cloud, you can:
• Create and edit pages
• Stay up to date with your team's work with notifications for new pages, mentions, comments, tasks, likes, and page shares
• Quickly find pages you’ve recently viewed or worked on
• Go to any space and browse using the page tree
• Read pages or save them to read later on any device
• Like, comment on, and share pages
• See the latest activity from your Confluence site
• Search all of Confluence, or search within a specific space
• Prep for meetings with the Confluence pages for today widget. Add it to the iOS Today view to see pages linked to your upcoming meetings.
• Confluence links in Mail and JIRA Software open the page or comment in Confluence Cloud for mobile
• JIRA links open automatically in the JIRA Software app
• Use the iOS spotlight search to find pages you've viewed on your phone
This update is mostly bug fixes, so you won’t notice many changes – just a more reliable app :-)
Shake your phone to send feedback or rate us in the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor writing experience in iPad
One does not have basic editing features like uploading image, choose styles (h1, h2, etc.) and creating sub bullets. This in an era, when most writing tool apps now have ability to draw using Apple Pencil. Really disappointed.
Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to let you know that we've launched support for uploading images within the app, so now you can add photos and videos from your phone to all of your Confluence pages. We're actively working on improving our editing and navigation experiences, so stay tuned for more updates there!
How mobile ux should be!
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 150.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015-2017 Atlassian Pty Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.