The ContinuousCare for Health app connects you with your own healthcare providers to consult with them, book appointments, make payments and access your health data. Get the continuous care that your health needs and collaborate in your care, conveniently from your phone.
Once your healthcare provider adds you to their Virtual Practice [https://www.continuouscare.io/], you will be able to log in and use this application, to take care of your health. Learn more [https://www.continuouscare.io/patients/].
Access and Update Your Healthcare Data from your phone
• Your Health Profile – Current Medications, Known Health Conditions, Allergies, Contraindications, Family Medical History, Social History, Record of Surgeries, Vaccinations and Past Hospitalizations.
• Health Trackers- logs of your vital signs: blood pressure, blood glucose, pulse, O2 level, temperature; health condition indicators like HbA1c, TSH, cholesterol, Hb levels, mood, pain etc; general wellbeing trackers of sleep, exercise and food;
Health App integration: Sync information from Health App directly into your PHR with just a click. Update health readings, exercise, sleep, diet and more directly into the ContinuousCare app for your doctor's review.
• Your Medical Records: view and upload medical reports in image, PDF and DICOM formats
• Health Journal: benefit from the therapeutic effects of journaling. Share your health journal with your healthcare providers so that they understand how you are doing.
The Continuous Care Health App integrates with the iHealth Smart glucometer, which is integrated with the Blood Glucose tracker.
Consult with Your Healthcare Providers from your phone
• Text Consultations: Have a question about your medication or some symptoms that are troubling you? Ask your healthcare providers what you need to know. Attach photos or test reports.
• Video Consultations: A convenient way to talk with your healthcare providers, when an in-person consultation is not needed.
• Monitoring Care Plans: If you have a chronic health problem or need monitoring at home, your healthcare provider can put you on monitoring plan, that requires you to update certain health trackers, which will your provider will monitor and when needed, send you feedback.
Convenient Scheduling, Notifications and Payments
• Book appointments for clinic and online consultations and manage rescheduling
• Pay bills for healthcare services by your provider
• Receive important notifications from your healthcare provider’s practice
• Read useful health information shared by your provider
• Personalized and dedicated care from your healthcare providers
• Helps save time on unnecessary travel; No need to take time off from work
• Anytime access to your own health data
• Secure and convenient way to access your provider’s services
• Collaborating better in your own care is likely to help you stay on track with treatments
Learn more [https://www.continuouscare.io/patients/]
Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app serves me well as I can store my health readings and track my progress. It also allows me to share this information with my doctor. The new Health Network also offers some very informative health information.
- NeedStreet Web Technologies Private Limited
- 69.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 NeedStreet
- In-App Purchases
- Ask Question ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.