Crow is the critically acclaimed, story-driven action-adventure for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Combining unique exploration, combat, and game mechanics, Crow takes the player on an exciting journey to faraway lands where an ancient battle is unfolding.
Your choices will forever alter the course of this world. Will you Curse your foes or Spare them and risk the consequences?
Created using Sunside's in-house game platform Radiance, Crow delivers stunning visuals and immersion in a fully 3D world.
*Featured Benchmark Game for Stunning Graphics!
*iPad Game of the Week in over 6 countries!
*Includes high-resolution support for the new iPad!
* Immersive story line
* Meaningful player choice
* Stunning 3D graphics
* Visceral combat
* Sweeping musical score
* Support for the new iPad Retina Display
What reviewers have said:
* Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day - "Crow could be the greatest iPhone game I’ve ever played."
* PC Magazine - The 25 Best iPhone Games - "Crow is a game that beckons you to take a flight through the dark side in an adventure that lets you choose your own path."
* 148Apps - Editor's Choice Award - "Unique is the word for this game."
* TheAppShack - 5/5 - "The gameplay is solid, the atmosphere, graphics, music, and story all blend together perfectly."
* TapByte - 10/10 - "Sunside Games has managed to create a masterpiece of a game."
* AppAdvice - 5/5 - "Crow is one of the best games I have ever played."
* App-score.com - 9/10 - "Crow is one of the most visually stunning games I have seen on iOS. The graphics, music, setting and story all result in an amazing experience."
* iFanzine - 4/5 - "Crow's world is definitely one of the most compelling I've visited on iOS."
* Appolicious Advisor - 5/5 - "Some of the best visuals the iPhone has to offer."
* Mactrast.com - 4/5 - "An Immensely Captivating Dark Adventure for iOS"
Watch the Official Trailer: http://tinyurl.com/crowtrailer
Recommended for the iPad or any recent iPhone/iPod Touch (3gs, iPhone 4, 4s)
More Treats and Goodies!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but needs better controls and linearity
I liked the game. But controls are a bit disappointing. When flying looking for things, it's frustrating to keep finger in middle of screen or somewhere weird. Additionally, I found that while all the story mode is not that difficult, final level is too much difficult.
Great work with the game, just these small improvements needed.
Absolutely Mind Blowing Graphics
Story Line Up is awesome & graphics is mind blowing... but controls need to be more smooother & easier.. Good work Developers
That Shadow of the Colossus-deja vu
That's enough said......if you loved that PS2 epic ,Crow will definitely be on your must play list for the iOS devices.
- Sunside, Inc.
- 283.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012 Sunside Games Inc.
- ₹ 79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.