Crowdfire is the super smart Social Media Manager that’s helping you grow online everyday. Save tons of time by managing all your social accounts from one place. Let Crowdfire do the hard work of finding and sharing content, so you have more time to focus on things you do best!
Crowdfire works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo and many more platforms.
What can Crowdfire do for you?
- Compose your own posts and schedule them to go out later.
- Automatically find and recommend articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profile and keep your timelines buzzing!
- Keep an eye out for any updates on your website, blog or online shops; and create quick, beautiful posts about the update to easily share on all your social profiles
- Schedule all your posts in advance and post them automatically at the best times or at a time chosen by you. Saving you tons of time and effort!
- Take away the headache of crafting separate posts for each individual social profile and automagically customize your posts for all your profiles!
- Use the Chrome extension to share your favourite pages from the internet to all your social accounts in 2 easy clicks!
- Add your favourite websites and blogs as your source for new content using the RSS feature!
- Supercharge your Twitter account with features like Non Followers, Fans, Recent Unfollowers, Recent Followers, Inactive Following, Smart Feed, All Following, Competitors Followers, Keyword Search & Friend Check
Crowdfire is a favourite amongst Creators all over the world! Millions of small businesses, artists, writers, influencers, sellers, freelancers, and self-employed individuals use Crowdfire to go big online.
Please send any questions & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - our community team is always here for you!
You can use Crowdfire for free but there are a few limits for free users.
You can purchase our subscription starter plan Plus to remove few limits. This plan is an auto-renewing 1-month or 12-month plan.
- 2 linked accounts
- Upto 100 scheduled posts per social account
- No Crowdfire limits on twitter features(Twitter limits will apply)
- Publish to Pinterest
- Add your RSS feeds - up to 5.
$9.99/month & $59.99/12-months
Our prices are in USD and may vary depending on prevailing exchange rates. You may cancel your subscription at any point. If you cancel during the active subscription period, no refund will be given.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal through the settings in your iTunes account.
1. Zero Load Time for Mentions: You can now open the app and jump right into conversations. No load time. No waiting!
2. 500px support: Connect your 500px account to start getting post recommendations.
Ratings and Reviews
PAY TO WORK.. TOTAL CRAP !!
Free version is crap. Doesn’t work for instagram. You need to pay to work for instagram. TOTAL CRAP ! You deserve only 1 star because 1st you lure people telling there is free version and just after installing it after 2 days pops up for updating.. after updating it doesn’t post to your instagram feed.. then prompts you to upgrade to paid version.
Enjoy the content even though it gas not increased number following me... but who cares😊
Sharing amazing content is the key to increase followers :)
Write to us at email@example.com and I'll be able help you out. - Meg
Pay to Use
Before some free options were good. Now lot of limitations. Basically without paying you just can’t use it.
Hey! The limits were recently updated to the free version.
Let me give you some more clarity around what you may be experiencing on Crowdfire at the moment.
We recently made changes to some of the limits on a few features of the Free Plan, which is why you may be seeing a message encouraging you to upgrade to a new plan in case you need to do more.
Due to recent updates from Twitter, following or unfollowing large amounts of accounts in a short period of time is being prohibited for all apps. Twitter is actively monitoring accounts for aggressive following which they define as indiscriminately following hundreds of accounts in a short period of time.
So in order to protect user accounts from being flagged for aggressive following by Twitter and to comply with Twitter rules, Crowdfire needed to make certain changes to these features.
One of the changes was to reduce the follow/unfollow action limits on the Free plans. The limits are now capped at about 10 actions for follow & unfollow.
Other changes you may be experiencing due to this are the Removal of Auto DM and Changes in the UI for Follow / Unfollow actions.
These changes by Twitter are for ALL apps around the world and any app continuing to offer these features is doing so in violation of Twitter's usage policies. This could end up affecting the security of your account and lead to a possible suspension from Twitter.
We're working actively to ensure we can continue to provide you these features in a way that does not violate any Twitter policy. We're in fact one of the first apps to comply with these changes and are working closely with Twitter on all our features to ensure your safety and security online.
I can assure you we're also working hard on more ways for creators like you to share their creations with the world and will do all we can to support you throughout.
I really do hope you understand :)
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've questions around it.- Meg
- Codigami Technologies Private Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Codigami Technologies Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pluto ₹ 249
- Premium ₹ 399
- Plus ₹ 749
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.