By Hearn Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Travel often? Do business overseas? Currency Convert is the tool you should be using to calculate your foreign exchange calculations.
• Exchange rates for 160 currencies
• Download exchange rates for offline use
• See currency charts for 1d, 5d, 1y, 2y, and 5y
• Make quick currency calculations into multiple currencies
• Beautiful flags are shown for every currency
How do I download rates for offline use?
- Tap the info button at the bottom of the screen, tap "Download Offline Rates."
How do I change my base currency?
- Tap, hold, drag, and drop any currency in the currency list to the top. This makes it the base currency.
How do I add a currency?
- Tap the + sign on the iPhone/iPod, or tap Currencies on the iPad.
How do I see charts?
- Tap on the currency in the list. Charts are based on top currency / selected currency.
How do I delete a currency?
- Swipe to delete, tap edit and delete, or tap + and uncheck the currencies you wish to delete.
What's New in Version 3.0.10
- New icon (Thanks, Razvan!)
- Bug fixes
Do NOT Download
Do not download this app. You gonna waste you megabytes in just downloading it. They only have single page to choose the currency, next - nothing! Such a worst app! The developers of this app must start some other business and I don't know why Apple gives contract to such inexperienced companies.
It's best on its part is works when once loaded with Internet.
Not working in iOS7
The app is not working in iOS 7.1.2 . It only shows the screen to choose the currencies and if tried to search any screen the app crashes. Tried again and again. Please fix.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 March 2016
- Version: 3.0.10
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Hearn Apps, LLC
- © 2016 Hearn Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version₹ 160