Divvy - Window Manager
By Mizage, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
‣ Divvy works on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
‣ Find instructions here: http://d.pr/18djx
Managing windows can be frustrating, requiring precision control of your mouse or trackpad for clicking, dragging, pushing and pulling your windows to the size and position you desire. Even with all this work, it’s very difficult to get windows exactly where you want them, so most of the time windows are left scattered all over the screen.
Divvy, a solution for both Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows, is an entirely new way of managing your windows. It allows you to quickly and efficiently "divvy up" your screen into exact portions. This lets you take maximum advantage of your screen real estate without any hassle at all. Window management has never been this easy.
With Divvy, it’s as simple as a single click and drag in the Divvy interface and your window will be resized and moved to a relative portion of the screen. If that seems like too much work, you can go ahead and create as many different shortcuts as you'd like that resize and move your windows.
Divvy is designed to be quick, simple and elegant, staying out of your way as much as possible while providing the most powerful window management available today.
• Resize your windows with the innovative Divvy grid
• Customizable grid size (from 1x1 up to 20x20)
• Works with multiple monitors
• Unlimited user-customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Access Divvy from anywhere using a configurable global hotkey
What's New in Version 1.4.2
• CRITICAL Fix for Divvy not working after Nov 10th, 2015.
• Improved compatibility for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
• Fix for local shortcuts being active while Divvy was fading out.
• Fix for menu bar icon not looking quite right on Yosemite and later.
Use it several times a day. Works flawlessly man.
- ₹ 850
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 November 2015
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mizage, LLC
- © 2010-2015 Mizage, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later