Your favorite grocery brand DMart is now online as DMart Ready! Through our DMart Ready App, you can now buy most of your daily household need products at the same discounted prices that you find in a DMart physical store.
Please note that the DMart Ready services are currently available ONLY WITHIN select locations of Mumbai.
Home Delivery is available only in Mumbai, for areas like Andheri, Antop Hill, Bandra, Bhandup, Byculla, Charni Road (E), Chembur, Chinchpokli, Cotton Green, Cumballa Hill, Dadar (W), Ghatkopar, Goregaon, Govandi, Grant Road, Jogeshwari, Juhu, Kandivali (W), Khar, Kurla (E), Lalbaug, Lower Parel (W), Mahim (W), Malabar Hill, Malad, Mulund, Nepean Sea Road, New Chikhalwadi, Parel, Powai, Prabhadevi, Santacruz, Sion, Tardeo, Vikhroli & Vile Parle.
If you are unable to find your pin code, enter any pin code and select any DMart Ready Pick Up point closet to you to pick up your order.
We offer two types of delivery for your convenience:
1) Self Pick Up: Order online from the DMart app and pick up your order from a DMart Ready Pick Up point close to your residence or office. There is no delivery charge for Self-Pick Up from the DMart Ready Pick Up point.
2) Home Delivery: Place your order online using the DMart app and get it delivered to your home or office at a convenient time you choose. You will be charged a nominal delivery fee.
We currently do not sell fresh fruits and non- vegetarian food items at DMart Ready. Below are some product categories that we offer on the DMart Grocery Shopping app:
- Daily grocery and staples like Flours, Grains, Rice, Dals, Masalas, Oil, & other groceries, including DMart grocery
- Breakfast Cereals, Pasta & Noodles, Ready To Cook, & other packaged products
- Personal Care products such as deodorants, skin care, hair care, and a variety of other personal utility and hygiene products
- Household needs such as floor cleaners, cleaning tools, detergents, bathroom accessories, etc.
-Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good prices and good selection but most of them out of stock and payment takes a while
Good prices and good selection but most of them out of stock and payment takes a lot of time.
1) If the item is out of stock we can't view what it is 🤣🤣🤣.
2) lot of items out of stock. Online out of stock ??
3) interface and the intuitiveness of the app is very slow. Like a desktop version
4) grofers is a cool app. Check them out. Hey have reorder button which is a breeze.
5) payment is not going thru only. It is giving the amount but says fetching data and it is not moving ahead.
6) lot of improvements need to be done.
App hanged on iOS
Today I downloaded this app on iOS and as I was making my monthly list of groceries, it suddenly hanged and stopped working. I had to finally delete this app and now going to try it by reinstalling it.
Very smooth and fast
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.