Buy, sell & save the easy way, with eBay. Explore offers on your favorite brands & save money on your online shopping today.
Love eBay? Then you’ll love the eBay app! Use your camera to search for items, scan barcodes for easy and fast listing, and manage your account on the go. Easy.
Top 3 eBay Features:
1. Easily buy & sell items
2. Access savings & daily deals
3. Sell & save: Make money with new, pre-owned or used items
Whether you’re selling your car, looking for a quick fashion fix or simply like to browse online, the eBay app is a shopping must-have. Download now to start exploring!
• Upgrade your cell phone to the latest iPhone or brand-new Galaxy Samsung Note 9
• Get your hands on the hottest deals for computers, game consoles, TVs & more
• Update your wardrobe with dresses, tops, shoes & accessories
• Shop your favorite fashion brands at the best prices
HOME & GARDEN
• Access savings on furniture, home decor & kitchen appliances
• Shop DIY tools & gardening supplies
CARS & AUTO PARTS
• Sell your car in just a few steps
• Shop vehicles, auto parts, accessories & more
Take eBay with you wherever you are. Shop best-selling brands at amazing prices - just download now!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us by Tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Add to card not available
As on website, there is no "add to cart" option in app. So when we decide to buy a product we get only "buy now" option which leads to order review and later payment. There should be add to cart option for buying more than 1 items per order.
Please add cart option in app for ease of shopping items more than one.
Very Useful tool, need improvement.
App needs improvement.
I am constantly facing two issues
1. items can not be added to collection nor create a collection from eBay application for iPhone.
2. I have saved multiple sellers to my eBay account and i could see they have a number of items on sale (no of items on sale is mentioned under their name), but items on sale will not be shown if i open their ebay store. It could be because that items not sold or send to my primary address. I would still like to see the item as part of research to take best buying decision.
Request ebay team to make fix for both.
Need to look after this immediately
I’ve been trying to purchase a product for the past 2 months and I’ve tried purchasing the same product from 2 different sellers and the item is also deliverable
But whenever the payment is being processed at the end it just fails and says unable to proceed
All the provided details are correct but still I’m getting the same
eBay needs to look after this
- eBay Inc.
- 187.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008 – 2018 eBay Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.