Endless is a free, open-source web browser built with privacy and security in mind.
- Multiple tabs with automatic blocking of non-touch-initiated popups
- Full hardware keyboard support for iPad (hold Command key to see a list of shortcuts) for websites with keyboard bindings
- Integrated full HTTPS Everywhere ruleset to do on-the-fly URL rewriting to force requests over TLS/SSL where supported, including setting the secure bit on received cookies and auto-detection of redirection loops
- Auto-destroys non-whitelisted cookies and local storage (even within the same tab) that has not been accessed by any other tab within a configurable amount of time (defaults to 30 minutes) to improve privacy after browsing within a long-running tab
- Disables SSLv2 and SSLv3 by default, supports a configurable minimum TLS or SSL version to require (defaults to TLS 1.2)
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (RFC6797) implementation with Chromium's large preload list
- Integrated URL blocker with a small included ruleset of behavior-tracking advertising, analytics, and social networking widgets (this list is intended for enhancing privacy and not to be an AdBlock-style comprehensive ad-blocking list)
- Blocks non-whitelisted mixed-content requests (HTTP elements on an HTTPS page), shows broken padlock
- Blocks pages loaded from non-local networks (i.e., the internet) from trying to load sub-requests (e.g., images, iframes, ajax) from hosts that are on local networks such as routers and other insecure devices
- Integrated TLS/SSL certificate viewer by tapping on padlock icon, highlighting weak TLS/SSL certificate signature algorithms
- Optional sending of Do-Not-Track header on all requests
- Integrated 1Password support to quickly fill login and password information from your 1Password store (requires 1Password iOS app to be installed)
Download source code and contribute at https://github.com/jcs/endless
- Add auto-complete of searches when typing non-URLs in URL bar
- Fix handling of mailto: URLs to open in Mail.app
- Update HTTPS Everywhere rulesets to 2018.8.22
- Fix encoding of particular characters when searching from URL bar
Ratings and Reviews
Happened to come across this browser by chance. Impressed by the amount of customisation sit has to offer. Developer, kindly have a look at the following bugs & features request:
1. Clear All when backgrounded - when this is turned on, the browser basically resets itself completely, including default settings. I don't think that was the purpose. It is expected to remember all user settings. Only the browsing history, cookies, cache, site plug-ins, temp files, etc are expected to be deleted.
2. We need FORWARD navigation button. Don't understand why many browsers lack this very basic feature.
3. Need an option to block 3rd party cookies.
4. Need an option to block pop-ups.
5. Need an "Erase" button on the main browser window that will close all open tabs, erase all history, cookies, cache, etc in one sweep and take us back to the homepage for a completely fresh browsing session without having to quit the browser.
Would be happy to donate or purchase the Pro version once the above is implemented. Please also provide an email address so we can report bugs and request for features.
- Superblock, LLC
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 joshua stein
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.